Welcome to Leah's Lifestyle!! Get to Know Me

 ðŸŽ€ Welcome to Leah's Lifestyle -Makeup & Fashion ðŸŽ€

Hey!! Welcome to Leah's Lifestyle. I'm Leah, and I created this blog as a space where we can talk all things makeup and fashion - two things I absolutely love!

I'm 24, currently studying at uni, and honestly? I've been obsessed with all things beauty and style for as long as I can remember. This blog is basically my creative outlet - a place where I can share what I'm loving, what I'm learning, and hopefully inspire you to play around with your own style too.

💕 A Little Bit About Me.

Growing up, I was always surrounded by makeup and style. My mum and two older sisters are proper stylish ladies- whether it be a special occasion or an evening out they would always be dolled up. A core memory of mine is being in my sisters' room watching them get ready for nights out or special events. I was fascinated by the whole process - how they could transform not just how they looked, but the energy and confidence that came with it.
Of course, I'd also sneak into my mum's makeup stash whenever I could (sorry mum!!). It was just always a part of my life, you know? Something that intrigued me from such a young age. Once I finally started properly experimenting myself, I was completely hooked. Makeup became this creative outlet for me - it wasn't just about looking good, it was about expressing myself and building my own confidence. 


In 2020, I actually qualified as a makeup artist, which was such a proud moment for me. It taught me so much about technique, artistry, and how makeup really is an art form. Getting that qualification gave me this sense of validation that what I loved wasn't just a hobby - it could be something real, something I could build on. Even though I didn't go down the traditional makeup artist route, I knew this would always be part of my life in some way.













At the same time, I've always been interested in business and marketing. I love the idea of blending creativity with strategy, and as someone with big dreams (and let's be real, an overactive imagination), I wanted to keep my options open and see where this passion could take me.


But here's the thing - life got busy. Between uni, work, and just... adulting, I found myself pulling away from the creative stuff that made me feel like me. I missed the excitement of trying new looks, playing with different styles, and that feeling you get when you create something you're proud of.

So here's how Leah's Lifestyle actually came to be. When this semester started, I was feeling really uninspired and honestly quite burnt out. I'd been neglecting that creative side of myself for so long, and I could feel it. Around the same time, I'd been toying with the idea of diving back into makeup, style, and just being creative again - I missed it.

Then this module came along, and it felt like the universe giving me a nudge (or maybe a shove). It was the perfect opportunity to create something I'd been thinking about anyway. So yes, this blog is part of my uni work, and I wanted to be upfront about that with you. But it's also so much more than just an assignment to me. This is something I genuinely want to explore and grow - not just for the module, but hopefully long after it's done!!

 

I'll be posting makeup reviews, tutorials, my honest favourites, fashion inspo, my own personal styling and just my thoughts on products and trends I'm vibing with. But really, this is me getting back to what I love and sharing it with people who get it.


🌟 Join the Journey.

I want this to be more than just me talking at you about lipstick and outfits (though there'll definitely be plenty of that). I want this to be a space where we can all feel inspired to get creative, try something new, and celebrate what makes us unique.

Whether you're here for product recs, makeup tips, or just some inspiration to switch things up, I'm so happy you're here. Make sure to follow along on both my blog and socials - let's learn together, experiment together, and have fun with it.

Welcome to Leah's Lifestyle. I genuinely can't wait to share this journey with you! ðŸ’•



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing Colour: Your Guide to Bold Style🎨

Exploring Personal Style & Creativity! 💫✨